Welcome to the BotStar Mini Course! 👋
You are taking the first step to build your own chatbot. Having this course to help you build a better chatbot and know everything about BotStar - a chatbot platform.
At the beginning, you will learn a basic foundation about chatbot. Then you will have step by step activities to build a functional chatbot. After that, you will learn how to use AI (Artificial Intelligence) to make your chatbot smarter and create automated messages as well as useful tools to promote your chatbot.
This course will teach you how to create your own chatbot with BotStar by following my step-by-step guideline through 8 lessons of Mini Course. From lesson 1 to lesson 8, we are going to build a basic chatbot for “Monoco Fashion Store”, even if you are not in the e-commerce business, everything you have learned in these lessons can be applied in any business.
Here is how the chatbot for "Monoco Fashion Shop" looks like:
What you'll learn:
- Build a Facebook Messenger or Website chatbot from beginning to end, using professional and efficient techniques.
- Create a flowchart to represent the processes of your chatbot. This allows other team members to contribute with building the bot more effectively.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to create their Facebook Messenger or Website chatbot
- A complete beginner who uses BotStar for the first time
- You have played around with BotStar, but need some help becoming a more efficient chatbot builder
By the end of this course, you'll learn:
- Build a fully functional chatbot from scratch.
- Train your chatbot AI to understand users and reply with a relevant answer.
- Design a multilingual chatbot
- Integrate with customer support tools
- Integrate with business CRM and database
- Add and manage products and services dynamically in chatbot
- Have a Facebook account and Facebook Page (with admin role)
- Have a Website (If not, we will guide you how to set up one for free)
- Have a BotStar account (create one for free)
Lesson 1 - Design and Plan a Bot
Lesson 2 - Build a simple Bot
Lesson 3 - Use CMS to optimize your conversation flow
Lesson 7 - Connect and Grow audience for your bot
Let's start this course together! 😉
If you have any concerns, please feel free to leave a comment below or contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org. For more details on how we have helped our customers grow their business, you can view our use cases, blogs or join our BotStar community to learn and share new things 😊