Before starting this section, we hope that you have the appropriate settings for publishing your bot. If you have never set up your bot to publish on website before, please read our instructive document at Publish Chatbot to Website.
How to publish your chatbot to Webflow
After setting for publishing your bot, please follow the instruction below to complete the integration between BotStar and Webflow:
Make sure your web address has been added to the Webview Domains. Once it has been added, remember to update your chatbot on BotStar App.
Bot displayed on all pages
1. In the Project Settings site, open Custom Code
2. Back to BotStar App and copy the code snippet:
3. Then insert the code snippet into the Header Code or Footer Code section:
4. Click on Save Changes and review your result. Here is the result when you successfully integrate BotStar with Webflow:
Bot displayed on a specific page
1. On Webflow interface, click page:home on the top of the screen to open the Pages.
2. Choose the page you want to add bot to, open its settings.
3. Find Custom Code section, insert code snippet copied from BotStar App:
4. Click on Save to finish and enjoy the result.