BotStar gives you the option to experience more than 70 chatbot templates, which are ready to deploy on Messenger or Websites. You also can redesign them to suit your business. Let's check them out!
How to install a template
After successfully logging in to the BotStar app, you will see Create a New Bot to create your own chatbot.
1. Click Create a New Bot.
2. Choose a template you need.
3. Select Preview to preview the template before you decide to use it.
4. Click on Clone This Template button and start setting up the bot. You can name your bot, select the primary language, bot timezone and greeting Message.
5. Click on Create Bot button to to start editing the chosen template.
How to customize a template
Most templates are ready-to-use and you simply need to edit the content and change some items.
These following steps will show you how to edit a template:
1. Go to the Bot Builder, you will see the pre-designed conversation. You can modify block content and customize the block properties as your demand.
You can edit the content and customize the block properties of the Text block. You can see more details on using blocks and actions at Flow Editor.
2. You have to customize Action Human Takeover and fill in your email so that users can contact with the admin when needed.
3. Go to CMS, update or add new CMS items. You can add more Form Fields of an Entity or edit on the CMS Items. Read more about how to create and use CMS at Using CMS.
4. Go to Settings to set up General, Behaviors, Collaborators, Export.
Specifically, in Behaviors, you can set up Greeting for the bot. In case you want to create a multilingual bot to interact with users from many countries, you can add another language by browsing to Settings > General > Multi Languages.
There are toggles to switch between languages throughout our platform should you need to edit bot contents.
5. Press Preview button to preview the conversational flow.
6. Click on Publish button to deploy a bot on Facebook Messenger or Website. For more details about publishing a chatbot, read at Publish a chatbot on Messenger or Integrate BotStar chatbot with Website.
Note: You can train the bot by using
Keywordto make the bot more intelligent. Please read the method of how to train your bot at Keyword.
How to save and submit your own template
This feature is currently available for BotStar staff only. If you wish to be a part of BotStar ecosystem and marketplace, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any concerns, please feel free to leave a comment below or contact us through email@example.com. For more details on how we have helped our customers grow their business, you can view our use cases, blogs or join our BotStar community to learn and share new things 😊